Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 7

I am late to this party.  I am linking up with Project Life Tuesday at The Mom Creative this Wednesday.  Check out the many many inspirational Project Life layouts.

This is probably the largest layout I have done for Project Life.  I used Project Life Photo Protector G for Sunday.  We spent the weekend down at Nonna's for her Birthday.  The weekend included spending some time out in her backyard. I was able to get some really good photos of the boys. The journal card is from Project Life: Cobalt Edition. The Sweet Frame was a Toni Berman freebie from way back.


Our week was a busy one. The journal cards are from Cobalt Edition: Project Life.  The tag on the "Smiley Face Pancake " photo is an adhesive note from SMASH.



I did a separate layout for Valentines.  It is back to photo protector A. The little 3 x 4's were small samples of the cover of the Valentine's I sent out. Check out my post on how I made the Chalkboard Art Valentine's. These are the Valentine's that I re-mailed from the Sweetheart City of Loveland, CO. I put a cachet envelope that my son received from Loveland in one of the 4 x 6 pockets. The love heart card was a generous freebie from Smiling Colors.  I also put one the homemade Valentine's my son received  too.

2 comments:

  1. Cute layouts, I love how you documented Valentine's Day even without many photos! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week! I'll check out the link to the chalkboard art valentines - thanks! And thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete