Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 6

I am linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday.  Check out what everyone else is doing for their project life.

We started the week with Super Bowl and ended with an extra special treat to see Cirque Show, Amaluna, with Nonna.
Week 6
 Here is a little closer look.  I am using a Style A photo protector page.
I don't usually take photos at the grocery store but the giant plastic cow was a surprise.  The Saran Wrapped car is actually the 2nd one I have seen this one even had post it notes covering it as well.
Charlie and I FINALLY finished on the Hobbit.  This is probably my favorite blocks.  I photo copied a  cover of art book about drawings by J.R.R. Tolkien.  I added some color with a colored pencils.
My son finally got to work with the therapy dogs at the school he goes to. It was something he had been wanting to do since he arrived there.

Some additional details.  Both journal cards are from the Project Life; Cobalt Edition. Not pictured is some school work that both kids did in a 8.5 x 11 American Craft Photo Protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment