Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Daily- Day 21,22,23

I am linking up to Ali Edwards December Daily. I am trying to get caught up on my December Daily. I am almost there.

We drove down to the Tacoma to Visit Nonna and Pappy on the 21st.  Kevin bought us tickets to Cirque del Sol World 3d for Christmas.  It was the first real 3D for most of us. We all enjoyed it even 92 year old Pappy.


December 22nd found us at Nonna's house.  My husband had to attend a funeral.  So it was Nonna, Me, and the boys.  We visited McCord Airbase to look at the airplanes.  It just was by chance that we ended up with these fun reflection pictures in a C-141 "Tacoma Starlifter" nose cone.

December 23rd
We celebrated Christmas with a feast at Nonna's and Pappy's.  We had a maple cheesecake for dessert and opened some gifts.  I haven't decided what exactly I am going to scrap for the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment