Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Little Things - Blog Anniversary

I am participating in Nester's 31 days of blogging.  Please check out what everyone else is blogging about. (YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!) For my complete list of 31 day post click here.

Today's gem is a little funny from the funnies. Today is my blog anniversary.  I have been blogging for 5 years.

In case you didn't know, my blog is named after an out house that was placed against my fence way back in 2007.   This is the post that started it all. I have collected a lot of related honeypot funny stuff.  A couple months back this cartoon, Tundra, ran in the paper. It cracked me up.  So this is my little funny for the day.

 
In case you need more reading material, check out these posts.
 

This blog has been an amazing outlet for me.  I can't believe I have been blogging for 5 years. My best Friend made me this exploding Honeypot that I have sitting on top of my desk- Honeypot Central.  Someday I am going to do a video of  it exploding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment