Wednesday, October 24, 2012

31 Days of Little Things - The War on Frump


 
The Nester is once again doing 31 days of blogging. Check out what others are writing about for 31 days.

My best friend and I have been subtly trying to win the War on Frump.  We are trying to break out of our Mommy Uniform and kick it up a notch.  We have resorted to taking advice from her 15 year old by wearing something you love, something you like(compliments/matches), and some bling.  The amazing thing is I actually feel really better when I do this.  I have no idea if I look better but I do feel more put together.  I have been wearing real shoes not sneakers and breaking out the jewelry. We both agreed that it still had to be comfortable. We laugh because our Hubbies are oblivious to our little war. IS your mommy uniform getting you down?  KICK IT UP A NOTCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment