Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of Little Things - Kindness

I am participating in Nester's 31 days of blogging. Please check out what everyone else is blogging about. (YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!) For my complete list of 31 days click here.

We all have thousands of opportunities every single day to help realize the 'natural order of things.'
So many seemingly trivial interactions between two people present us with a choice:
Do we pass along a little spark of love and humanity or do we pass up those opportunities and leave the world a little bit colder in the process?
A wise man once said every society is judged by how it treats it's least fortunate amongst them."


This was on my cousins facebook wall. Have you passed on a little kindness today?  I think kindness matters even a small kindness such as:

Holding the door for someone else
Smiling at the Clerk at the Store
Waving to the Bus Driver that picks up your child
Greeting People
Giving yourself some Grace

These cost us nothing. I think they also improve your outlook on life, too. Leave a comment with a small kindness you have done today or for you or others.  I'll update with the bits of kindness I have scattered today. I am going to be conscious today about kindness.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like this post - a good reminder to simply be kind.

    ReplyDelete