Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of Little Things

The Nester is once again doing 31 days of blogging.  Please check out what everyone is blogging about.  I tackled my office year last year. This year I want to do something a little " Different".

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things. - Robert Brault

I am doing 31 days of little things - tips, inspiration, and quite possibly the voices in my head. I want to show you the little things that are inspiring me,the tricks I am using to get through my busy life, and or things that just make me smile. I hope that I can make some of you laugh at least at my very imperfect life.

I will be updating this introduction post with days as we progress through the series.

Day 1- Smartphone Tip
Day 2 - Kindness
Day 3 - Thrift
Day 4 - A Little Spooky
Day 5 - Freezer Cooking
Day 6 - Inspiration
Day 7 - Couponing Sanely
Day 8 - Read This
Day 9 - Library
Day 10 - Front Door Decorating
Day 11 - Booking It
Day 12 - Cooking Baking Tips
Day 13 - Sock Bin
Day 14 - Sign Wisdom
Day 15 - Starting the Week Right
Day 16 - Easy Halloween Crafts
Day 17 - Blog Anniversary and a Funny
Day 18 - Wild Kingdom and Squirrel Moment #1002
Day 20 - Been Baggin It
Day 21 - Rubbermaid Mop
Day 22- Do you Pin?
Day 23 - Pendants/Garlands/Banners
Day 24 - War on Frump
Day 26 - Halloween Story
Day 27 - Saturday Breakfast Tradition
Day 29 - Linky Love
Day 30 - Waiting for the Bus
Day 31 - Reading Aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment