Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blessed

Big E, Chuckles, The Diva, and #1 Son
When I attended MOPS, Mother of  Preschoolers, I heard this," I am blessed," constantly. I felt the term was over used. However as this school year comes to an end, so does my little job and I really feel blessed by that job. I have done some sort of before school care for going on 6 years. I feel so privileged to have been able to do this. I have often said I have the best co-workers EVER. My co-workers LOVE donuts.  They don't care if you have morning hair. They appreciate messy activities and are always up for a crazy photo op or adventure. I have loved playing with the Diva and later Big E too. I was constantly reminded that kids have the best ideas. I appreciate their morning energy and enthusiasm. Thank you for blessing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment