Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Top 10 Books of 2011

Yes, I am the dork that keeps a typed list of books read.
****Update, I am joining the impromptu linky at Nester too
I am joining Oh Amanda's Top 10. I read 34 books in 2011 that is the exact same number I read in 2010.  Here is the list of my Top 10 reads in 2011 in no particular order.  I found myself drawn to biographies and real life stories this year. A lot of the stories involved travel.

Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X Stork
The Help by K Stockett
Water for Elephants
French By Heart by Rebecca  Ramsey
My Year with Eleanor by Noelle Hancock
Finding Nouf by Zoe Ferraris
City of Veils by Zoe Ferraris
The Lost Girls by J Baggett, H Corbett, A Pressner
The Good Girls's Guide to Getting Lost by Rachel Friedman
Mao's Last Dancer by Li Cunxin

I plan on joining Life as Mom's Booking it 2012. It was really fun joining a online book club and seeing what everyone else was reading as well.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I am planning on reading at least #2 and #3 on your list. There are a few others that sound interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love seeing what others have read.

    ReplyDelete