Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Daily - Day 2


I am joining Ali Edward's December Daily

Day 2
Started off the morning by showing Chuckles the Christmas tree I made out of Lego's.  In about 2 minutes, he came back and showed me his better Christmas tree.  It took me about 2 hours the night before to come up with an acceptable tree.  Kids these days.

It was also Chuckles turn to open the Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar.  It was a mutant alien thing, totally not Christmasy.

I had my extra kids this morning and we worked on Coffee Filter Snowflakes.  I stiffened them with liquid starch.  It worked OK.  It did make them stiffer. Directions found here.  I just re-read the directions and definitely follow the directions for stiffer flakes. By the way, I love coffee filter snowflakes so much easier for little guys to be successful at.

This evening Chuckles and I worked on the hanging up the snowflakes we made and the snowflake ornaments that we had.  Chuckles, The Giant Man Child, and Me watched ELF.  That movie cracks me up.  #1 Son isn't into movies so he hung out up in his room.

We also had a senseless shoe killing by Tigger this morning.  He ate part of  Big E's shoe.  Something isn't quite right with that dog. Honestly, I am feeding him.  He just prefers shoes, Lego's, and socks.

I ended the day reading to Chuckles.  I know he is completely able to do this by himself but he still likes when I read to him.  Sometimes, he gets a little lost in the shuffle. He actually fell asleep with the Santa hat on, too funny. 

1 comment: