Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily Day 1


Ali Edwards is hosting the December Daily.  I thought I would give this a shot, too.

DEC 1

This morning was all about the Star Wars Lego Advent Calendar.  #1 Son got to choose first.  We flipped a coin for the privledge, yesterday.  This was a surprise for them. My kids had been asking and asking for this.  I was very relucant but my Hubby, who is a much of a Lego nut as them, encourage me to buy the Lego Advent Calendar. 

A really awesome sunrise. I can't resist a good sunrise.

On the way to school, #1 Son handed me a stack of prints he made in art class - very cool.  He was so proud of his prints.  It is really cool.
We broke out our Christmas collection of books.  I read Merry Christmas, Splat.

After the kids were in bed, I experimented with coffee filter snowflakes.  It is my project for my morning kids. I was trying to make them stiffer.  I sealed them.  That didn't work.  I painted with liquid starch. That did work. They do get a little wrinkly but a bit stiffer.

1 comment: