Friday, October 14, 2011

Linky Love and picture catch up

Sunrise last week

These are some  of the 31 Day series that I am enjoying. Here is my whole series on 31 Days to a Better Desk/office.
31 days of Reading to Your Kids
31 days of Thrifting - You knew I would be checking this out.
31 days of Emerging from Chaos

Geo Monster Ball - This is a geocaching event held in Lynden,WA.  We are registered and going. It is being held next Saturday.

I have gotten behind on the true purpose of this blog to journal our day to day life. So this is my little catch up post.

Earlier this month I got to see the Princess of Quite A lot as a Eaglette Cheerleader.  Oh my gosh, she was cute. Actually all of them were.  The High School Cheerleaders teach the kids some cheers then they cheer during half time. Seriously, it was so cute.


The other day was Geek Day at school.  Here is the dynamic duo of Big E and The Diva.  They crack me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment