Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 Days to a Better Desk/Office -Inspiration (Day 9)


My ideal home office would look a lot more the like these. I  found this desk setup on Pinterest. I love the shelves above. I would like a large table top as well. Sometimes you got to dream.  Cleaning didn't happen today but dreaming did.  I really dislike the hutch part on my desk.  It makes me feel boxed in. 

This one above is from Do it Yourself Magazine Spring 2011.  I think I might be in love with this one.  I LUV the shelves.  I have a rather tall wall on which my desk sits against so I could add some tall shelves to this wall..

This desk setup is somewhat similar to the one above.  I love the legs on the desk and of course the shelves.  The picture is from Do It Yourself  Fall 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment