Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Days to a Better Desk/Office - Day 7

Welcome to the Piles! 

No, not those kind of piles literally. You know the homeless piles of stuff. As I moved stuff from the hutch on my desk, I wanted to find it a home immediately but unfortunately that wasn't possible for some of the stuff.  This decluttering process is messy. I also didn't want it to become another home for the piles.

Pictured above are some of the piles I created a few months ago. See what I mean about clutter relocation.  I have been ready to launch on this project for a while. 31 days just gave me the push I needed. They are contained in boxes and one kitchen chair. 


Pictured above is the miscellaneous software that I am not sure what needs to be done with. There are a lot music Cd's too.

I reclaimed my kitchen chair, hooray. I ended up with these boxes left. (1)Goodwill, (2)Memories aka Scrapbook, T(3)o File, and (4) Bill Box and the MISC software pile that I need my hubby to make a decision on are what is left. The cat is just bonus.

Missed the beginning of the series DAY 1.  Please check out what the other 31 Dayers are doing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment