Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Days to a Better Desk/Office - Day 31

I think I just completed Nester's Challenge to write about 31 days of change.  I think I have learned quite a lot from this series.  It is seriously hard to write every day about a subject and complete the project.  The sorry truth is that I didn't manage to write every day. I did a total of 26 posts. (I have a truth in blogging policy.)  I am going to show you my progress and it isn't show house worthy.  However, it is a lot better.  The first post is here. Thanks to all of you who stuck around for this journey and it was a journey!

BEFORE





AFTER




I am most proud that the floor is cleared.  There is one bookcase/desk that needs work but everything looks a lot better. Maybe there is hope for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment