Thursday, October 27, 2011

31 Days to a Better Desk/Office - Day 27

Are you tired of my office yet?  I am tired of it. I found the quote on my desk when I was clearing it off. Thought I would share.
Not to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be alright.
Today I was once again working on functionality. I got the Hubby to move the phone from out behind the monitor.  Wahoo!  Now, I can compute and talk on the phone again.  I know you all are relieved about that!

He also installed these metal paper holders I picked up at the end of September at JoAnn's on clearance for $2.99 a piece regularly $12.99. I thought I could put my current ads and coupons to be clipped in one of these.  I am not positive what I am going to put in the other quite yet. It might just hold school papers.

On the to do list or dream list is a bigger magnet board.  I saw this drip pan magnet board. 

I think two of these would look great in this location. Below is the photoshop mock up. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is so precious! Just adorable That was a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete