Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Days to a Better Desk/Office - Day 14



We are almost half way through this 31 days.  I want to break down what still needs to be done in the office. I think if  I get to all of these this project will be a success.

Bookcase 2 - I think I will need to devote at least 2 days to this one

Boxes - This is what I have been sorting my stuff into. I now need to get those financial records in order. I would like to devote a couple days to this. There is also a memory box. I would like to make a system so I can get back to memory keeping/scrapbooking.

A trip to Goodwill. I need to drop off my donations from this room. This will be one of my last tasks.

Comfy Chair- This has become a piling place

Functionality - I would like to address so of the things are functioning in this room by changing a few things.

Desk drawers/File cabinet/Under Desk Area - This still needs to be purged.

No comments:

Post a Comment