Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Days to a Better Desk/Office - Day 13

I decide to tackle one of the bookcases today. It took a lot longer than I planned. I think I broke my shredder. Yes, there were more papers. I did manage to weed some books down. Uggh! I spent about 2 hours and this is what I ended up with. (2nd picture)

BEFORE

AFTER
I am struggling to deal with several of my hubby's collections.  He has these challenge coins from various organizations. 

These are extremely popular within the military and law enforcement community.  I am not sure how to display these. There are some really interesting ones. I ended up putting most of these in this decorative wooden box that I found in another room. It is on top of the bookcase. You can't really see it. He also has a small collection of Zippo lighters. Not sure what to do with that either. Basically these are just dust magnets. There is still a lot of work to do here but it looks a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment