Monday, September 26, 2011

OP Art Kicking and Screaming

I saw this OP Art project  or 3-D  Art on Pinterest.  The project was from We Heart Art. She has some great directions. It looked fun.  The Diva dug right in. She is so motivated at 7 am in the morning. Me, I am not that motivated that is why I tried to have something planned.

I did pre-draw these lines.


I tried rather unsuccessfully to bribe the boys to do this project with the promise of computer time.  I don't know if I will use the strategy again.  I don't want to force anyone to do art but I don't want them playing computer all morning. I need to keep them busy and give them better choices. Big E made the project a lot more coloring.  He didn't complete.  What he did do was really great. We used dots to indicate what part to color in.

Chuckles initially needed a lot of assistance and was not into it.  He managed to complete. This was too much coloring for him.  It did turn out.

Of course, I did my own.  I wouldn't pass up a cool  3-D art project. This reminded me a lot of this line drawing project we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment