Thursday, July 21, 2011

Linky Love

Nine Things You Shouldn't Say to Your Kids This list was posted on CNN. A lot of talk shows were talking about this.

1. Leave me alone
2 You're so...
3. Don't Cry
4. Why can't you be more like your sister?
5. You know better than that
6. Stop or I'll give you something to cry about
7 wait until Daddy gets home
8. Hurry up
9 Good job or Good Girl

Well, I am pretty sure I am guilty of saying the Don't Cry one and Hurry Up .  Charged as guilty for saying wait until your Father gets home.  Just some food for thought.  I am definitely not from the perfect parent academy. Just some food for thought. The reasons for not saying these things are in the CNN article.

Next week is Ali Edwards "Week in the Life".  I am going to be posting my week. I still working on what format I will be using.  We actually have a more jammed pack week next week.  It should be interesting. I did this project back in 2008.

.10 notebooks at Fred Meyers.  It is school supply time.  Trying to find the Pacific Northwest Deals check out these bloggers who are sharing their deals and steals. Here is my post on school supplies demystified. Our school hands out the supply list with final report cards so you are able to stock up during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment