Thursday, March 31, 2011

Linky Love


Hey it is pre -spring break. The old brain is mush.


I have been checking out this zentangle thing. It is basically just doodling. Here is a link to start the madness. Here is Zentangle patterns. I am little addicted to this. I used graph paper for the one above. I was experimenting with various doodles in a seahorse shape.


Last week, I watched Waiting for Superman. This is documentary on education that has created a lot of buzz. It was definitely thought provoking. Incidentally it was conference week for us last week so it gave me a great deal to think about. I don't totally agree with everything in the documentary maybe because I married to the Secretary/Treasurer of a local union( not a teacher's union). The movie brings up some very valid points about education today.


Lastly, I have been immensely enjoying reading Teacher Tom's blog. He is a preschool teacher who just rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment