Saturday, February 12, 2011

Squirrel Moment #999

This might need to become a regular feature on this blog. See here for a better definition of Squirrel Moment. Well, this week was not without the general odd moments that I seem to encounter. I was out and about with Mrs Epi when we literally saw a Blue Man. His skin was clearly blue. I don't even know what we were talking about when we saw this guy. Turns out he was once featured on the Today show. We were a little obsessed because we had to find out what happened to this guy. You know google is your friend.



Then once again we were out and about and we saw this KFC bucket on top of a chicken coop.
Oh so redneck and so funny. I wished I had my real camera instead of my phone but it gives you the general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment