Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Owl Be Yours

I have been busy trying to come up with a cute homemade Valentine that Chuck could make and take to school. They are not being allowed to bring anything store bought. Here are some of the samples with the links. The one above is one I made just because. I can't resist a good craft.

Family Fun Owl. The Diva liked this one. It is the easiest one to cut out. Here are some of her Owls.

Kids and Glitter OWL - This is the one I ended up going with for Chuckles school Valentine's.

It is a lot of cutting so I helped Chuckles with that. I had the foamies from last year. They are from the dollar store. I did modify the PDF in Photoshop Elements to include the Valentine Sayings. Chuckles has to address 24 of these Valentine's. I'm all about simple or somewhat simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment