Thursday, February 3, 2011

Linky Love

Chuckles


Just wanted to spread some linky love.

Surviving a Snow Day(funny parenting tips) from Dawn Meehan. Since most of the country is paralyzed with snow or ice. This is a good funny read.

Ground Hog's Replay conversation with the Polyester Princess from Last Year. Just because it is funny. By the way the Groundhog didn't see his shadow so spring is on the way. I know I am a day late but that is par for the course.

I am really enjoying the Children's Book of the Day Almanac. Sometimes, I get in a reading rut with my kids. This is a really great site.

Did anyone else see the previews for RISE. They were showing previews of this movie commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the 1961 US World Figuring Skating Team perishing in a plane crash on the way to Worlds'. It also documents the growth of the sport since 1961. It looks really fascinating and they are having a one day showing on Feb 17th. Unfortunately, there is no theatre near me that is showing it. This would be a good movie to go with your girlfriends and do the whole girl nite out thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment