Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Have Tiara, Will Travel


We went to see the Pacific Northwest Ballet's Production of Cinderella. It was all in the spirit of cultural enrichment. We went for Nonna's Birthday. Unfortunately she was unable to go but she wanted us to go and report back. I got Nonna and I tiara's to wear and the boys crowns. Usually the afternoon performances are called dress up matinees. I chickened out at the last minute wearing the crown. (Mrs Epi did allow me to wear it in the adventure van)


We have been to performances where the adults dressed up but I didn't see any at this one. However there were plenty of little girls in princess dresses and tiara's.I really enjoyed this ballet. The story line is so recognizable and the dancing was unbelievable. The ugly step sisters were outstanding and very funny. This is a good ballet to take kids too though a little bit on the long side. There were two intermissions.
Chuck really enjoyed the crown and looking through the binoculars. The 3 year old boy sitting in front of us was extremely jealous he didn't have a crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment