Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Book it 2011- January

I am a little late to this party. Check out what others are reading at Life as Mom for Book it 2011. The book for this month is The Happiness Project. I read this in December and my review is here. Check back to Life as a Mom on February 10th for posts from others reviewing The Happiness Project. I am doing the read what you want track this month for January. So far, I have read The Telling by Beverly Lewis and I am working on a couple other selections as well. I hope to share that on February 11th.

Here is my upcoming reading list and what I plan to read along with the Ladies as Part of Book it 2011.

Mansfield Park by Jane Austen - March 10
Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois - April 10
The Help by Kathryn Stockett - August 10
The Reluctant Entertainer by Sandy Coughlin - November 10

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day right now. I just read teh Healthy Bread in 5 minutes a day :) Trying to get ahold of the Happiness Project!!

    ReplyDelete