Thursday, December 2, 2010

Readvent Day 2 organizing

Hey, I am day late to this linky party but for whatever reason the Princess Lasertron's Readvent Journal seems to resonate with me this week. Day 2 was to spend 15 minutes reorganizing a surface, drawer, table to make it pretty. From my desk, I can see this surface. It is one of my kitchen counter tops. It is actually driving me crazy. It has become a dumping ground. The picture below is the before. ***MOM, look away. Actually anyone who has a neat bone in their body should look away, seriously. This isn't for the faint of heart. DON'T JUDGE! I LIVE WITH THE TWO MAN WRECKING CREW AND GIANT MAN CHILD.

Yes, there is a plastic pumpkin hiding behind the box. Honestly just clearing this surface took about 2 hours in between phone calls, homework assistance, and making dinner. I could of used a 15 minute Genie.


Below is the after. There is still a bit of clutter. I have hard time getting rid of that last little bit of stuff. But for the first time this week I could use this for dinner preparation. Yeah. It was very energizing to get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment