Monday, December 6, 2010

Readvent Day 1:Remembering


3 year old Chuckles

I am so totally doing Princess Lasertron's Readvent out of order. I am such a rebel. I am really enjoying her journal prompts. I am committed to doing the ones that really touch me. The journal prompt was, "What did your Christmas look like 5 years ago?" It was good to stroll down memory lane. These were some Christmas Photos/Cards I did that year.
Above is a card with Photos done by #1 Son.

These were taken at our Pioneer Park Christmas Celebration

What do I remember about this Christmas season? Both kids were still in car seats. I hadn't discovered that snow pants were a good thing. I do remember riding in the wagon being pulled by the horses near Pioneer Park. It also was bitter cold. There is something so magical about Christmas when the kids are young. We go all out to reinforce the magic. I hope this year I manage to capture the magic and share it with my kids. Because isn't all about creating memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment