Monday, October 11, 2010

Eek, it's MONDAY!

I put Mr Rat in the downstairs bathroom with my Dollar Store EEK sign. It is not everyone who has a giant demonic rat in their bathroom. Maybe this post should be Monday Ruminations (Meditations)

Things I am Ruminating on...

Now I've got the trees. Hey everyone should drive with a forest inside their truck. How and when am I going to plant these long awaited bad boys? That is the question of the day. Lowe's had their cedar trees marked down to $7.50. This is part of my grand plan to hide the hot tub. It is taking a long time to implement the hide the hot tub plan.

Gee,I wish I thought of putting my skeleton's up in my front windows. Wait, I would actually have to get my children to make them. In all seriousness, I think this looks great. I just am uber jealous that I didn't think of it. See my skeleton post here.

How I am not cut out to be Public School Parent. I know that sentence deserves some kind of explanation but I don't want to write something I am going to regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment