Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back by popular demand

Chuckles making his house - I don't know what is up with the cap

We made these haunted house's last year and they were again requested. I was surprised at how adamant they were about doing this again. So this is what we made this Tuesday morning. This time I have dollar store stickers instead of foamies. This project can be done without foamies or stickers. See my example at the bottom. The house pattern is also slightly different from last year. I did help them with the windows that open up. I used an exacto knife to cut the openings.

The Diva's House complete with a candy chimney
Big E's Haunted House. I love the vampire in the upper right window.
My example- A girl has to get her craft on when and where she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment