Sunday, September 26, 2010

I love it when a plan comes together

I wanted to show you have I have used some of my crafts in my wall/shelf display. I love to decorate for the seasons. You never know what will show up on these shelves. It is feeling very fallish here and I am not quite ready to pull out that Halloween stuff. An earlier cleaning frenzy with Mrs Epi (thank you) got the creative juices flowing. So, I just pulled out some of my fall decorations. The pumpkins are of the dollar store variety. The glass pumpkin is a sweet gift from Mrs Epi.
Remember the tissue flowers. Well, I paired them with some felt inspired Princess Lasertron flowers. I heart Princess Lasertron. I think it looks very cute.

I loved making the name art in Photoshop so I did it for our last name. Those name things were a little addicting. I colored it in and put it in a dollar store frame. The "r" was Target store clearance from a couple years back. I don't think I ever displayed it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment