Sunday, August 22, 2010

Linky Love

Got to have some linky love. It is the weekend where the blogging is slow. These are the sites I have been visiting and inspired by. Hope you will be too.

Love this post at How does She. She took a picture of a minivan covered in Road Trip Stats at Craters of the Moon. Hey, I have been there. Just like her, I would of so taken a picture. The people with the minivan have a trip blog called Slice of America.

I am kinda hooked on Hooked on Houses blog. Check out the Duggars house featured there. Hooked on Houses also has a lot of pictures of celebrity houses and their interiors.

My friend, Carol of Carol's Cookbook, has another blog called "In Just 10". She is an amazing writer who totally writes from her heart. I really loved her post on marriage. You can't read her writing and not be touched.

Last but not least, my kids and myself are thrilled that Lego a Day is back. Our favorite picture of the day has been this one with the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment