Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jam Addiction

Hi my name is Heather and I have a jam problem. I am addicted to homemade freezer jam. The first step is admitting you have a problem and gifting others some jam so they now have a jam addiction. I was gifted some peach freezer jam and some peaches from Mrs Epi. That is where it all started. It is just so darn delicious and a little too easy to make. So far, I have made strawberry, peach, blueberry strawberry. I have to say that peach is my favorite. I am not even sure you need toast with it. See my problem.

Canning and eating seasonally are really the in thing. I don't know how to can but I would love to learn. The Seattle Times have had some good articles(here and here) on how people are blogging about the topic of canning.

No comments:

Post a Comment