Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Furry Vegeance

The kids and I rented Furry Vengeance from Redbox. I have to say it is a totally corny movie and the kids loved it. I have to say it has my all time Honeypot scene. Bredan Fraser the main character gets trapped in a port a potty by the animals. The honeypot is from the "Throne Depot". You know I love that. The boys loved the somewhat crude humor.

Do you Redbox? We lost our one movie rental place Hollywood Video. So, I decided to give Redbox a chance. I wasn't ready to commit to Netflix. I love the convenience. Please read all about the security for those worried about skimming. I think Redbox does an excellent job of outlining their security measures in their FAQ.There are some locations I prefer not to rent from because of the shady people hanging outside. I love being able to find the availability online and reserving it online. I miss my video store but this helps to ease the pain.***These are strictly my own opinions. I have not been paid or offered anything to share my review. Not that I would be against that.

No comments:

Post a Comment