Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meaningful Email Conversation


I had a whole conversation via email with my sister, the Polyester Princess, about what kind of cookies to bake. Of course, I thought I needed to share it with all of you.


polyester princess - Is this some form of new torture?? You need to come here and make both! Go!

me- I think that idea has merit- both. I think I will start with the sour cream ones. I might have to run to the store to get some more chips.

polyester princess -What about bringing me some! That idea has merit also!
me- I don't think they would make it that far. OMG the dough for the sour cream one is sticky and delish.

polyester princess - I am going to have to cease communication...the line is breaking up ...oh never mind that is you chewing in my ear.

I did resist making both kinds. It was really tempting, seriously. When things get tough, the tough turn to baking. It is rainy and overcast here. There are all kinds of situations brewing here and not too mention at least 4 more days of school not counting today. All kidding aside, the sour cream chocolate chip cookies are really really good and make about 4 dozen. I did bake them for less time than Carol did but they turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment