Friday, June 11, 2010

Looking Back

1st professional photograph - you can't see the one little tear in this scan


11 months - Sucky Baby

#1 Son came to me awhile back asking for a baby picture to take to school. For their moving up ceremony next week, I guess they have a baby photo montage of all the 6th graders. Our middle school is 7th and 8th grade. I had such a hard time picking out a photo. I seriously went through all my billion photos I took trying to find the perfect photo. I think part of the problem is that #1 Son came into the world looking like a toddler. He was 9lbs 13 oz at birth. I find myself feeling so sentimental.

10 months old- I like the one sock look

I chose the Sucky Baby picture. That picture best sums up #1 Son's personality. Only 2 .5 days left of the school year including today!


No comments:

Post a Comment