Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Anatomy of the Last Day

Art by the Diva - Tic Tock, 12 o'clock, Schools Out
Yesterday was the last day of school. I may have been more excited than the kids. It was a close call. We started our day with a lovely breakfast of strawberries, bacon, and donuts with Mrs Respiratory Therapist and her children The Diva and Big E.

Photo by Big E of #1 Son
Then Big E and went on to #1 Son's Moving up Ceremony. It was a really nice ceremony but long. I don't know if I am ready to be a Mom to a 7th grader. I will have to work on that.
I finished up the school day by picking up Chuckles at his school where the 6th graders serenaded the students with their homemade instrument band. It was really cool and I have never seen anything quite like it. They were quite rhythmic and it actually sounded pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment