Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Vignette

OK, I love candlesticks. I like to use them for everything but candles. I am weird like that. I usually put plastic eggs sitting on top of candlesticks but this year my thrifting buddy, Mrs Epi, found these cool ceramic eggs at VV, value village. For $2.99, I couldn't resist. We found these right before Christmas and I have been dying to get them out. The eggs didn't balance the greatest on the candlestick holders so I have been using Clear Mounting Squares by Scotch to help hold them in the candlestick holders. I know that is not it's intended purpose but it is working and you can't see the adhesive.

No, I am not a spokesperson for Scotch but the Removable Clear Mounting Squares rock. For the final touch, I added the pipe cleaner wreath.
Talking about outstanding egg displays you've got to check out Eddie Ross and his Easter Table Display. If that isn't inspiring I don't know what is. You are amazing Eddie Ross!

No comments:

Post a Comment