Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine Photo Ideas

I like to take a Valentine Photo. My photography skills are limited and most of time my models are not cooperative. The picture above is of my little guys in 2004. #1 Son is in Kindergarten and Chuck was about 2. We had just arrived in the Pacific Northwest and were still staying in a hotel. This year Big E really got into it. Big E is the Kindergartner I watch occasionally. The picture below is of him. I think this one turned out fab. He really got into the building of the lego love and taking the photos.
Chuck made a Lego Valentine last year. While my photography skills haven't improved my photoshop skills are vastly improved.

Here are some other ideas for Valentine Pictures on other blogs Kirsten*Can and I really like this one that looks like the kid is holding the sucker at Crap I have Made. I haven't done a Valentine photo with the boys yet. I have a couple of ideas. We will see if we can get some cooperation. Do you like the whole Lego theme? I just noticed that every picture I posted has some reference to Lego's.

No comments:

Post a Comment