Monday, January 11, 2010

Thrift Finds

Things have been pretty steady on the thrift front. People donate a lot of stuff at the end of the year. I wanted to show you want of my latest finds. My friend, Mrs Epi, literally stubbed her toe on this Flexible Flyer Sled. The sled is in awesome condition. It really pays to look low in Goodwill and other thrifts. I have been looking for a sled to sit by my door during the winter months. It was a done deal for 9.99. I got a lot of comments from various people as I carried it around Goodwill or GW as one of my thrifty friends calls it. Doesn't GW sound more upscale? The general consensus was it was great deal.

This is what I imagine it will look like during Christmas and the winter months. I think I will go for a smaller wreath. The snowman I got at an awesome discount from Rite Aid of all places. This whole vignette is a whooping $16. That is a little high for my taste but snowman sledding goodness is hard to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment