Sunday, January 17, 2010

Remailing Valentine's


Are you looking for a cheap Valentine activity or a neat way to send your love a special Valentine wish? Try remailing your Valentine's and get a lovely cachet/stamp on the front by remailing them through Loveland, Colorado. How to do this? Address your cards just like normal though I advise writing the address slightly higher to leave space for the cachet/stamp on the front though they will stamp it on the back of the envelope if there is no room. Place all of your cards in a larger envelope addressed as follows:

Postmaster - Attention Valentines
446 E 29th St
Loveland, Co 80538-9998

More details here and here on as most of the Valentine's must be received before the 8th to be stamped with cachet. They also have a special Valentine each year created by an artist that is available for purchase as well. Each year the cachet is different as well. I have been remailing Valentine's for many many years as Loveland is my hometown. Valentine's is a big deal in my family as it is also my parent's anniversary. They were married in Loveland 40 years ago this Valentine's. I usually send out more Valentine's than Christmas cards. I love to make homemade cards and plan on doing this year too so stay tuned to see my Valentine's card for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment