Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Interesting Links

I have been following the story of a local family who adoption in Haiti was disrupted due to the earthquake. Please pray for them. There is also a facebook page with more updated information.

Stumbled on this link about a woman who planned out meals for the whole year. Check it out. I wish I was this organized and dedicated. I am lucky if I can menu plan for the whole week.

I have been seeing Ana's Knock Off Wood blog listed everywhere. I finally checked it. If you are somewhat handy or have some handy spouse, she has plans for some great woodworking projects which are knock-offs from Pottery Barn, Ballard, etc.. It is incredible. Dad, if you are lurking, you got to check this out.

Last but not least, my youngest son, Chuckles, has been struggling with spelling. He is definitely right brain. It is hard for him. On Everyday Mom, I found some wonderful hints to help with this. I am going to give these a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment