Sunday, December 6, 2009

TP Roll Wreath

I am little obsessed with recycling the empty TP rolls. I guess that isn't so far fetched since I named my blog after an outhouse. Here is the link to my previous TP roll escapades. The Diva and I made some snowflake shapes with the cutoffs from the TP rolls. Then we painted them white and glittered them. I decided to glue some of them together to form this wreath.
I think it looks pretty good behind the Shiny Brites. I got the idea from here. My is similar but different. It definitely isn't Martha quality. There is an enormous amount of really cute simple wreaths made with recycled materials out there. Check out this one. This is another popular one done with all dollar store materials. I think I am done wreath making for myself but I might try out one of these ideas with the kids on Crafty Crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment