Wednesday, December 16, 2009

6 sided Snowflakes

Big E in the Snowflake Witness Protection Program
I was really inspired by the Hope Studio snowflake garland . You have to look at her garland. IT is beautiful. Hers was inspired by the movie "ELF". I have never seen the movie but now I want to. I had the Diva and Big E cut the 6 sided snowflakes and we made some paper chains. I did all the folding. Make sure you have sharp scissors as it is a lot of paper to cut through. For little people, there needs to be a lot of supervision because of the sharp scissors. I totally had to relearn how to fold the darn things. I feel like such a flake. I cut quite a few my self.
They are quite addicting. Here are some instructions to make 6 sided snowflakes. I hung a bunch in my kitchen window. It is not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. My kids have been cutting snow flakes for weeks, every time I turn around I am cleaning up paper clipping. MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete