Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 by the Numbers






favorite photos of 2009


Here is 2009 by the Numbers

Number of Posts in 2009 - 231
According to Stat Counter these are the most read posts-The Room that Thrift Built, Christmas Tour, TP Roll Wreath. TP and Paper Towel roll Art,My View this Morning, and ADHD Awareness Week

average number of views per day - 35

Number of books read - 45

favorite books of 2009 - Twilight Series, My Enemy's Cradle, and Firefly Lane.

favorite book club book - Accidental Tourist and The House at Sugar Beach - I consider these the best book club books as they generated a lot of discussion and I think that is the main reason a book club is successful. They are books I wouldn't normally read.

favorite read aloud kid books read - The Diary of a Killer Cat and Return of the Killer Cat by A. Fine
Number of trips to the Emergency Room - 2 (Giant Man Child, #1 Son)

Number of Adventure Van Trips- too many to list
Number of parades attended - 3 (?) 4th of July, Torch Light, Lynden Light Parade
favorite adventures - Squires Lake, Cama Beach,Torch Light Parade, Warm Beach
favorite quote - "This Van Sucks" and Wizard of Ooze both were on the Squires Lake trip

Number of Rag Quilts this year - 4 My favorite is the one I made for Mrs Epi.

Big Trips taken this year - 2 - Colorado and San Diego

Number of Letter Boxes found - 7 I will have to say the one in Rocky Mountain Park was the most difficult to reach. We had to send #1 son into the rock crack

1 comment:

  1. Okay...that quote with the butt prints? Can I borrow it? I like you already.
    I wish I would have seen the TP roll wreath earlier, I would have liked to shown it off for you!
    Thanks for visiting TMH and I hope we see some submissions from you!
    Happy New Year
    Chin Chin!

    ReplyDelete