Thursday, September 17, 2009

It is the little things

Yes, Chuckles is really in a dog kennel. There isn't a reason. Yes, he put himself in there.

We are going mach speed as we head into the fall. It so easy to get caught up in all that. These are just a few of the things that have been making me smile and I really appreciate the little things. ENJOY!

This shrine is sitting on a fire place grate. It is over by my Mother in Law's house and it always strikes me as funny. I am not sure what the deeper meaning is. If you need a laugh here is a funny blog post. This lady just cracks me up. This exercise post also cracks me up. I so have these weird thoughts when I am out walking. I believe when I was walking with Mrs Respiratory Therapy I frequently requested an ambulance.

No comments:

Post a Comment