Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Totally Unsupervised

The Giant Man child is out of town this week and my best friend is road tripping. So, that leaves me supervised by the two man wrecking crew.

What have I been doing? You know that dirty word - LAUNDRY. I have plenty of clean but I hate to fold. There is no problem getting it washed but put away is a completely different story. We are going on a big trip for us next week. We have been stay vacationing all summer long but now it is time to hit the road for one last hurrah for our summer. Stay tuned for more details. I also have been finishing up some school supply shopping. I think I am down to Kleenex and hand sanitizer.

What have I been reading? I have been reading some young adult lit. I read "Speak"by Laurie Halse Anderson and "Just Listening"by Sarah Dessen. I thought both were outstanding . There are a couple more young adult books that I want to read as well.

What are my kids doing? There is still a lot of chalk drawing. Chuckles just learn to play the Giant Man Child's DS so he is addicted. We have been playing the Wii too. #1 Son wants to be constantly plugged into something - DS, Wii, computer.

The good news is that my camera is back. I am so excited to have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment