Thursday, August 27, 2009

Colorado Letterboxes

We found 4 letterboxes in Colorado. The first one we found was in Big Thompson Canyon. The second one we found was in Rocky National Park. I was so glad that we had #1 son with us because I am 100% sure that the Giant Man Child and myself couldn't have reached this.
Yes, it is in a giant split rock. My child is wedged in there. The next one was in the Benson Sculpture Park in Loveland, Colorado. We didn't follow the clues exactly. We had to locate 2 Charlie's. We entered from the wrong end so we never found Big Charlie but we did find Charlie. I love giraffes so I loved this clue.

Lastly we found one in the park across from the sculpture park near the little train. Unfortunately, the train didn't operate on that day of the week. Chuckles was bummed. Only the Giant Man Child and I were interested in finding that one. The clue involved a lot of counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment