Thursday, July 30, 2009

Trying to beat the HEAT!

It is HOT here. I have decided heat makes me grumpy. (Just ask my kids) I need to read and absorb more the wisdom found here. I am a weary Mom. We had a long night last night. It ended up with me arguing with my 10 year old at 1 am. I am sure the neighborhood loved that. We played musical floors and beds last night. I am planning on being more proactive today. I have already cooked dinner. All I have to do is grill the brats that I already boiled. I have pudding already made and potato salad made. Sun tea is already in the refrigerator. I am taking the kids to the air conditioned mall after lunch. Maybe I can convince the Giant Man Child to take us to the beach tonight. It has to be cooler there. I'm Ghana adopt had an interesting post on the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment