Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Facebook and the 32nd AADCOM

Barracks (Darmstadt, Germany)

Yes, I am on Facebook, too. I don't know what the heck I am doing there. I don't post status updates, do those crazy quizzes, send cover dishes etc. I think I like blogging more BUT I have been able to reconnect with a lot of old friends on Facebook. One of my Army Buddies found me which was very cool. OK, It was just plain exciting. One of the units that I belonged to, 32nd AADCOM, has it's own group on facebook. I went and found all my old photos so I have been trying to identify all the people in my photos. It is really embarrassing how many names I have forgotten. For example, I can't remember one of my roommates last name but I know her first name was Michelle. There seems to be a certain amount of irony as my mother is going through boxes and boxes trying to get her photos in order. She has taken to quizzing me every time I call. Hey people, mark your photos learn from me.
Me, Rhonda (my roommate), Angie (friend) in our Barracks
?___, Angie, The Other Davis (I believe this is in Angie's room)
Frank V and Rhonda (my barracks room - everyone always picked up that darn flyswatter - I have a lot of pictures with people holding that

Bryant L and John Moore
Michelle ? (Roommate and CSM Crismale (?) secretary and later part of general's admin staff)

No comments:

Post a Comment